Are you interested in enhancing your legacy and impact? Would you like to direct the use of your gift? Please consider making a bequest to the Academy at Glengary, Inc. Your investment in the lives of Academy members will ensure the continued expansion of mental health recovery opportunities in Sarasota and Manatee Counties.
Donors who choose to participate in Academy’s Legacy Gift program have the opportunity to:
- Create a legacy. Planned giving ensures donors are remembered for their generosity and commitment.
- Gain tax benefits. Participation in planned giving can bring tax benefits to families.
- Designate intentions. Donors can add stipulations in their wills for how their gift will be used. Rest assured that your legacy will be preserved according to your intentions.
- Bequests. Please consider sharing your assets by designating the Academy at Glengary, Inc., as a testamentary beneficiary in your will. Keep in mind that you can direct the use of your gift. The Academy is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. For inclusion in your estate planning, you will need our 501(c)3 non-profit contact information found on this page. For more information, contact our Executive Director using the form below.
- Life insurance. Please consider naming the Academy at Glengary, Inc., as one of your policy beneficiaries.
- IRAs. Please consider naming Academy at Glengary, Inc., as beneficiary or recipient of a percentage of the proceeds from your tax-deferred retirement plan.
- Retained life estates. Please consider donating a piece of property that you own, while still retaining the right to use it during your lifetime. Only after your passing will the Academy at Glengary, Inc., assume control of the property.
- Other options. We are very interested in exploring other Legacy Gift options with you. Please contact our Executive Director using the form below.
If you would like more information regarding legacy gifts, please contact us using the form below. Your message will be considered confidential, and will be sent directly to William McKeever, our Executive Director.